Sunday, January 3, 2010

Annual Horoscope Already Frustrated!!!!!?

Already Frustrated!!!!!? - annual horoscope

I checked my horoscope this morning seemed to year KNW Gouna is hell catastrophic. In fact, I do not believe in horoscopes ... But I began to get frustrated after reading this! Lr horoscope said very tense and anxiety (which is absolutely true to my current situation) in the first month, but gona a big failure of my hard work not a great face has only paid out in May, May and after that things begin to settle aa !
Here the main issue that bothers me is, is here ... I have a map test in April, for which I work so manyyy Dayz! Goshh ..! I'm already exhausted the study of biology, physics, chemistry and mathematics .. I always try to do my best. But to make evry time trying to "the best", I find myself with a B or B + Sumtimes in my hands. Basically, I always know that confirms my annual review gona **** r but now it is like horoscopes HAV !......................
i dont know wat my question is in fact ..... Telme only How can I !!........ Man: * (This lyff surrounded by my misfortune, I am very concerned damnnd!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No matter how much they tell us that the horoscopes are "just for fun", there is a small part of looking forward to, as accurately and begin to believe when you see a grain of truth. Her faith is not crazy, just normal. So here's what you do: First, make a break and stop to read the horoscope of times accessed. If you think stopped, and began a funny problem. Do not think, "I do not know what will happen", because even if we knew he was doing everything, right? Second, seriously consider your study habits to draw. You say that your work is not fruit. Some people think that means they do not work hard enough. What it really means is that they are working on the wrong track. A car stuck in the sand works very hard and the engine roars and the tires spin wildly, but the car is not moving. This is not, not because of driving. Only a wrong. Get a study buddy who knows the material well. Speak to improve how teachers, as the material master record. Look at some of the tests which have returned to you and find the items that are lost, and why. (If you can not understand why you missed the point, ask the teacher.) As for the areas that are not functioning well. Believe me, after the board exams, you will notice that the disaster that was announced by his horoscope meant something quite different from their studies. (Perhaps this means that you want to win the lottery, but loses all the money in a poker game.) Trust me, you'll be fine.

Post a Comment