Saturday, February 20, 2010

Guy Awkward Around Girl Like Would A Guy Ever Find A Girl Who Is Awkward Around Him Attractive?

Would a guy ever find a girl who is awkward around him attractive? - guy awkward around girl like

I smile when you with this man at work. That a nurse and a very good condition. It has 35 I'm 21st I'm so awkward around him and when I mention that I try to avoid eye contact. I know you well red, but trying to cover my fear with a smile at any time. I'm smiling, but does not try to look into his eyes. I think we feel, and I'm afraid he thinks I'm crazy.

confident at all times while I was always slow to come as a bundle of nerves, especially around him, mainly because I fear this will believe me. in fear that she thinks I'm just a silly girl .. Basically, I feel intimidated by him, and I love them both!

I swear, every time I meet her eyes, as if they smile when they know win thinking has. Help me interpret. Can you think I'm strange?

No comments:

Post a Comment