Monday, February 1, 2010

Sluts Hotmail Adress Plz Answer This Even If Its Long!! Please!?

Plz answer this even if its long!! please!? - sluts hotmail adress

OK, here we go!
I was in love with this guy at the end of last year at the school of their bff XY name I've always said: What are you in it? I always burn twice, as it is nice, but not even talk to him because I like the move of the school and the country still faces him on MSN and we talked and as always we're so close! Shares, because we have our problems and things .... But my other friend gave me her facebook Z-Pass. Check at any time, and then, but I knew that to pass, like all his PPL with Hotmail. a Facebook and I went to my hotmail and my friend, Z inputs account I wanted to know what sent my BFF and I did him an e-mail like hey whats up i miss u. ... BCZ Balabala him and she had this and my past .... you2 bff said I miss ... I want more friend than him (she is a whore, the two couples, the BFS 5 2gether anyway) and said to my friend, he must compiti to do including 3 men, and she told me your name and told me the name of the X! ..

2 comments:

Kassi C said...

danggg. Well ... when the other kids are spoiled for choice, and you want a. which is not very BFF behavior. ID disturbing. But perhaps he has only said that I like it. If she loves you, Shell vice versa. In addition, if shes a bitch, she has not stay long.

Mary said...

I think it is a good friend.
some can 2-sided PPL ..

Post a Comment